CSI-Communication and Leadership
ONLINE PROGRAM REGISTRATION
- Be a registered UC San Diego graduate or undergraduate student for the duration of the program
- Commit to improving your personal, professional, and leadership skills
- Have a desire to interact with others and actively participate in the program
- Earn a certificate for successful completion of all required activities
- You are welcome to register for a seminar that is already full. Students on the waitlist have a high likelihood of being admitted.
- Register for only one section of the same seminar.
- You may register for two different seminars in the same quarter if your schedule permits.
- If you are unable to participate in a program for which you have registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the CSI-Communication and Leadership homepage.
|Professional Communication Seminars (Summer - 2014)|
|This non-credit seminar offered each quarter and during the summer emphasizes the development of professional communication skills, including networking, resume writing and interviewing, professional etiquette, developing professional and personal mentor relationships, and written workplace correspondence.|
Click here to register online
|Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, 2:00 PM - 3:20 PM
July 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31
Location: PC West Bear Room
Class Size: 68/40