CSI-Communication and Leadership
ONLINE PROGRAM REGISTRATION
- Be a registered UC San Diego graduate or undergraduate student for the duration of the program
- Commit to improving your personal, professional, and leadership skills
- Have a desire to interact with others and actively participate in the program
- Earn a certificate for successful completion of all required activities
- You are welcome to register for a seminar that is already full. Students on the waitlist have a high likelihood of being admitted.
- Register for only one section of the same seminar.
- You may register for two different seminars in the same quarter if your schedule permits.
- If you are unable to participate in a program for which you have registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the CSI-Communication and Leadership homepage.
|iLead - Leadership My Way (Winter - 2017)|
|iLead provides students the flexibility to choose workshop sessions on various communication and leadership topics that align with your individual interests and schedule. Receive a stamp for each session you attend; You can complete the program in one quarter or spread the workshops out across the academic year. 10 stamps earns you a certificate of completion and an invitation to the Center for Student Involvement recognition event held in May.
Pick up a quarterly schedule of workshops from the Center for Student Involvement (Price Center East, Level 3) or view the schedule on our website.|
Click here to register online
|Varioius, 1:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Location: Price Center
Class Size: 301/750