CSI-Communication and Leadership
ONLINE PROGRAM REGISTRATION
- Be a registered UC San Diego graduate or undergraduate student for the duration of the program
- Commit to improving your personal, professional, and leadership skills
- Have a desire to interact with others and actively participate in the program
- Earn a certificate for successful completion of all required activities
- You are welcome to register for a seminar that is already full. Students on the waitlist have a high likelihood of being admitted.
- Register for only one section of the same seminar.
- You may register for two different seminars in the same quarter if your schedule permits.
- If you are unable to participate in a program for which you have registered, please email email@example.com.
For more information, see the CSI-Communication and Leadership homepage.
|iLead - Leadership My Way (Yearlong - 2017)|
|iLead provides students the flexibility to choose workshop sessions on various communication and leadership topics that align with your individual interests and schedule. Attend one of the iLead orientations offered during Week 2 of any quarter and collect stamps at additional iLead workshops that you attend. 6 stamps earns you a electronic certificate of completion. 10 stamps earns you an electronic certificate of completion and validation of the program on your Co-Curricular Record.
Students can register to participate in the program at any time. Visit ilead.ucsd.edu to view the current schedule of workshops and submit completion requirements.
Click here to register online
|Drop In, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
October 10, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 26, 27, 30, November 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 15, 16, 28
Location: Price Center (See schedule)
Class Size: 268/500